Contixo Tablet PC -10.1″ Multi-Touch Screen, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, Dual-Core CPU 1.6GHz, 1GB DDR3, 16GB Flash Storage, Dual Webcams, Bluetooth, HDMI, Wifi, Stand, Stylus, Black (LR102)
A Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Killer!
I have used so many tablet PCs since they were introduced. So I know something about them. Actually if there is no special reason it is a real waste of money to spend money on a latest tablet. All tablets have some common features, there are a lot of them at or below this price but they are mostly very low end devices with slow CPUs, poor screens and built for non-US markets. Contixo LR102 is a winner for this, it makes none of the compromises typical of this price point and provides the same kind of performance you’d expect from Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. It is fast, slick, has a great screen and even has Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). I do like the new operating system and adapted to it in minutes. In addition to front & rear cameras there is bluetooth and even HDMI so you can use it as a 1080P HD audio/video source for your large TV. It only took a minute to set that up and get apps downloaded. It’s preloaded Play Store, Amazon Appstore, Amazon Kindle, SlideME Market, Netflix,…
Great tablet for a great price!
After endless research and testing, I finally selected this tablet Contixo LR102. Compared to other tablets, more expensive from than this one, it is outstanding and does everything I expect and more, I’m quite happy with it.
While not the cheapest nor the best peforming tablet on the market, I really think this is a winner in the value category. While I am typically a latest and greatest type person when it comes to computers, I really just didn’t see the need to drop another $200+ on a high end tablet. I’ll use mine mostly for Internet access, some gaming, email, Netflix, Youtube, Skepy etc. With the exception of the more advanced games, a dual core versus a new quad core just isn’t going to make much of a difference if at all and even right now on the gaming side, I don’t think there is a whole lot that will take advantage of quad core chips. If I do want to do some photo and/or video editing, I will break out my much more powerful laptop. I really think buyers need…
I am a partial propeller head and this tablet ROCKS for the price.
AMAZING TABLET to sum up my review. Tons of RAM, plenty of storage space and it is amazingly FAST. Both the system and the browser run flawless. It does have the google playstore, which is rare to find on a tablet at this price without having to root it and install it that way. While I have never heard of the brand or can not find their website bothers me a little bit, it would not keep me from buying 5 more of these.
Update: Two days later and I am ordering more of these tablets. Antutu benchmark tests results put this tablet right at the score as the Asus Transformer Prime tablet, which is a $300 to $400 tablet.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, 10.1 inch Display, Stylus Pen & Stand included
- Contixo Tablet 1.6 GHz Dual-Core Processor, Bluetooth function
- 1 GB RAM Memory, 16GB On-Board Memory
- Camera Front: 0.3 MP, Back: 2 MP
- Average 10 hours battery life
Description : From the Manufacturer
Enjoy music, movies, TV shows, apps, and more–wherever you are–with the Contixo LR102. The tablet sports a 10.1-inch touch screen and is powered by Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, which offers a smooth user experience.
Contixo LR102 is the best 10.1 inch Android 4.1 tablet you can get at this price range. The speed of the tablet is comparable to Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 or Kindle Fire HD. The large 10.1″ screen is bigger than the iPad 9.7″ or Kindle Fire HD 8.9″. This is a right size and best choice if you don’t want to commit to a high cost tablet with similar performance.
* 10.1 inch HD display with TFT LCD technology for rich color and deep contrast from different viewing angles
* Long battery life average 10 hours of active use
* Wireless N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) for 40% faster downloads and streaming
* High performance 1.6 GHz Dual-Core ARM processor with Mali400 3D graphics core for fast and fluid performance
* 16GB internal storage (13.20 GB available for user content) is enough for 200 apps, plus 20 movies or 2000 songs or 12000 books. MircoSD card slot expands up to 32GB data storage
* Over 50 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, books, audiobooks, and popular apps and games are available
* Preloaded Apps: Play Store, Amazon Appstore, Amazon Kindle, SlideME Market, Netflix, Youtube, Skype, Adobe Flash Player, Documents To Go, Facebook, Angry Birds, Talking Tom, Gmail, Calendar, Clock etc.
Warranty and Service: 1-year factory warranty included
What’s in the Box?
* Contixo Tablet Device
* Contixo Mobile Stand
* Stylus Pen
* US Power Adaptor
* USB Cable
* OTG Wire
* Screen Cleaning Cloth
* User Manual