Generic PAE8000 Unlocked Android 4.0.3 ICS Mobile Phone 5 inch Screen GSM 3G Free Tether WiFi GPS AT&T T-Mobile no contract phone
Surprisingly great phone!
I got this and was definitely surprised by the quality. Its very solid and feels just like a brand name phone. The MTK6575 processor is very solid and overall the phone had scored a 3656 on the Antutu Benchmark, it would have scored higher however the SD Card I had in scored low. The only negative I have for this phone is that I still have yet to be able to get the 3G working on the Straight Talk Sim network. The APN settings that Straight Talk gives you did not work with this phone.
So overall, the phone itself is good quality, battery lasted all day with heavy use on WIFI. Screen comes pre-installed with a cover. Once I get the 3G working I will be very happy with this phone.
UPDATE: Okay so I have had the phone now for 2 weeks and am now able to give you a good update.
HOORAY!! I was able to get the 3G to work by playing with the APN settings more. Straight Talk says to create a new APN and delete the old one if possible. Well the original APN is…
very impressed with the phone
I was very impressed with the quality of the phone when it arrived, which was in only three days without upgrading the shipping. As it turns out this is actually the international version of the samsung galaxy note, just without the name branded. All cases and screen covers for note ( international version) fit this phone perfectly. So, how is the phone? Iys amazing it has great memory, speed, nothing to complain about. I have read many reveiws the say the camera is no good however it seems to be perfectly fine. The battery last all day even with heavy gaming the large screen is perfect for web browsing and video calls. I use this phone with a straight talk sim card and everything seems to be good 3G works good there’s no 4G where I live so I can’t comment on that. Setting up the new APN took about 30 seconds using the instructions provided by straight talk. I would deffinatly recommend this to others, and have.
I have had the phone for almost a month now and…
I like this phone
It is just two days since I start using this phone. According to advertising and written at the back of the phone, the device runs android 4.0.3 but actually this phone run android 4.0.4 which is the latest OS. Everything works as advertized. The phone screen is clear and bright. Battery is good. Camera is good outside. Front camera is below average compare to Samsung Galaxy s II especially in the house. Phone speed is very good and also it is very good responsive screen. I will recommend this phone for who need big screen.
I will update after a while.
- Unlocked world GSM phone. 3G – 850/2100, 2G -850/900/1800/1900. Compatible with at&t, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, Simple Mobile and other GSM networks. Please make sure your SIM card is not locked with PUK code.
- 3G – 850/2100 bands. Fully compatible with at&t at 3.75G, compatilble with T-Mobile at 2G. For other network such as Straight Talk, Trac fone, Simple Mobile or Net 10 will require a manual APN setup.
- MTK6575 CPU – Dual Core 1GHz. Newest Android 4.0.3 (ICS) OS. Capable of Video chatting such as Skype Video or other video chat apps. Adobe Flash capable.
- Large 5 inch Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen. 5MP Camera and Front QVGA Camera
- Free Tether – Use your 3G data service as a WiFi hot spot and connect your notebook, ipad or other device for free. No need to pay monthly tether fee.
Description : This is one of the best Android phone you can get at this price range. The speed of the phone is comparable to high end HTC or Samsung Galaxy phone. The large 5″ screen is almost as big as the Samsung Notes. Comes with newest Android 4.0.3 OS which has some new features such as face unlock and more. This is a best choice if you don’t want to commit to a contract or needs a better prepaid phone.